The Yosemite collection recreates the improvised, utilitarian look of early 20th century factory furniture. Crafted entirely from solid wood, this collection utilizes mortise and tenon frames, tongue and groove tops, and frame and panel sides for strength and durability. Roughhewn planks bear the characteristic saw marks, dents, pits, and random knots of logs milled on the steam powered circular and sash saws of the era. Finally, a rustic black pine finish balances transparency and opacity to showcase imperfections inherent in the timber.
- Constructed entirely from solid pine; does not contain engineered wood or plywood; zero formaldehyde emissions
- Large sofa table also works great as an entryway table
- Hand-hewn planks are carefully selected and joined to preserve natural saw marks, imperfections and varying depths from the milling process
- Unique cafe finish is a dark gray with just enough opacity to show clearly defined wood grain and a low-sheen lacquer that enhances depth and accentuates saw marks and rough spots without looking glossy
- Top panel features exposed tongue and groove breadboard ends with zinc bolts to enhance its turn-of-the-century industrial appeal
- Frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery ensure structural integrity; all wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations
||76" W x 26" H x 20" D
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.