The Yosemite collection recreates the improvised, utilitarian look of early 20th century factory furniture. Crafted entirely from solid wood, this group's roughhewn planks bear the characteristic saw marks, pits, and random knots of logs milled on the steam-powered circular and sash saws of the era.
- Constructed from solid pine with glass doors for access to media components and cord management behind each shelf
- Sanded & stained solid wood drawer boxes with front and rear English dovetail joinery for maximum rigidity and lasting quality; dust cover under bottom drawer; Full extension, ball bearing drawer slides for smooth, efficient operation and ample weight capacity
- Can be used with or without 4 inch legs; simple 5 minute assembly procedure to install legs if desired
- Hammered metal bar pulls add to the industrial appeal with an improvised, hand-forged look
- Hand-hewn planks are carefully selected and joined to preserve natural saw marks, imperfections and varying depths from the milling process
- Unique cafe finish is a dark gray with just enough opacity to show clearly defined wood grain and a low-sheen lacquer that enhances depth and accentuates saw marks and rough spots without looking glossy
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations
- Fronts, tops and sides are solid pine; tray, drawer boxes, drawer bottoms, back panels and dust covers are hardwood plywood
- Floor clearance 4 inches, 2 center shelves measure 19 inches wide by 18 inches deep, 2 interior shelves measure 19 inches wide by 18 inches deep
||65" W x 24" H x 20" D
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.