When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this bedroom set with panel headboard, dresser/mirror and chest. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard-such a bright idea. Elongated metal drawer pulls elevate the aesthetic.
- Includes panel headboard, 6-drawer dresser with mirror and 5-drawer chest
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Wispy white finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Dresser and chest with smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining; large-scale hardware with dark finish
- Headboard with decorative sconce lights, LED with 3AA batteries; 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to your existing bed frame (hardware not included)
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||King Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser and Chest
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.