Clean, contemporary style is so easy to love. And it just got a whole lot easier with this sectional in slate gray. That's because the rich, woolen-like upholstery-inspired by tailored menswear-is made of high-performing Nuvella® fabric. Fade-resistant, stain-resistant and a breeze to clean, Nuvella is so fantastic it's used on outdoor furniture. Relax. It's also indulgently soft, making it a wonderfully welcome addition to indoor living spaces, too.
- Includes 3 pieces: left-arm facing loveseat, right-arm facing loveseat and wedge
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose back cushions; reversible seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Stain- and abrasion-resistant Nuvella® (polyester) upholstery
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
|Item Color Key
||Ashlor Nuvella® 3-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||101''W x 101''D x 37''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.